Funny Monday Quotes for Work: Statuses & Pictures
Funny Quotes About Mondays
The following funny "I hate Monday" quotes and pictures are a good way to start your work week because they'll make someone smile or maybe even laugh. I personally don’t hate any day, and the purpose of this article is purely for entertainment.
Happy Sayings to Get Your Monday Started on the Right Foot
- Good morning, Facebook friends and family. It's Monday, the beginning of the week. I can already tell that it's going to be a long day, but I'm not going to let anything or anyone mess up my day. I'm definitely going to make the best of my day. On that note hope, everyone has a great day!
- Monday morning: hate it or love it. It's just another day to rock on till the break of dawn.
- Don't dislike Monday. It's a nice start to the rest of the week. Treat it fine, it will treat you fine too. If you have a positive attitude, the world is sure to delight you.
- Monday gets a bad wrap because it's the start of the work week. It's not a bad day though!
- That not so awkward and awesome moment when you realize it's the start of the work week, and everyone else is working but you.
- Don't you just love feeling fresh and full of life on a Monday! I pity the fools waking up with a hangover.
- It's Monday, and I'm happy to see it! Why? Because it is another day that I have been given! Have a great day!
Funny Quotes About Monday
- If Monday was a gift, I would happily return it to the person who gave it to me.
- Set your clocks at the start of the weekend so that you know just how much fun time you get to have. Then smash your clocks so you won't know when Monday starts.
- Hangovers are bad; hangovers are even worse on a Monday morning.
- Hope you guys had a great weekend! Who is dreading today besides me?
- I don’t like Sunday nights because you have to wake up to a Monday morning.
- Monday, you're so jealous of my relationship with Sunday because I am so happy to see you leave!
- Why does getting up on Monday seem way harder than getting up on Friday?
- I'm always in a bad mood on Monday morning. It makes me hate everything for no reason whatsoever.
- Never make your favorite song the alarm for Monday morning; you’ll hate it for years.
- You know how to get your weekly return to work started with a bang? With a battle! Let's grab some foam weapons and have a playful office brawl.
- It's Monday... back to work. I hate this moment. Let me sleep a little more.
- That awkward moment when you wake up and think it's a weekend, but it's a Monday.
- Dear Monday, you're the worst because I hate having school and having to wake up in the morning. If I could cross off every Monday on my calendar and call it a day, I would. - From: your no good buddy.
- If Monday were a person, it wouldn't have friends.
- I'm pretty sure that it's a universal truth that everybody hates office work after having the weekend off.
- Even if Monday and Thursday switched places, I would still hate Monday.
- I don’t like when I'm all stress-free and peacefully relaxing on the couch and then, out of nowhere, Monday comes along and punches you right off the couch!
- I can honestly say that I am likely to resemble a sloth when I crawl out of bed on Monday morning!
- What is your favorite day of the week, and why it is your favorite day of the week? Mine is Tuesday because that means Monday is gone.
- That obnoxious moment when your boss calls you early on a Monday asking where you're at.
- Hello, Monday! I don't really hate you. Anyway, why should I, huh? It's just that I feel uneasy when I hear that you are around.
- Dear Monday, if you wanted to go hangout somewhere else for a few days, I don't think anyone would mind.
- Mondays and Thursdays are the two hardest days of the week for me. Mondays because it’s the first day of the school week, and Thursdays because it’s not Friday!
- If I was elected president, the first thing I would do would be to eliminate all Mondays and lengthen the weekend one more day.
- I hate when you know you need to go to sleep because you got work in the Monday morning, but your mind won't turn off! No doubt, Monday is always going to be a long day!
- Monday morning Facebook status updates are my favorite. The sheer sarcasm in everyone's posts always make me smile and feel a little less guilty about hating this day so much.
Do you hate Mondays?
That awkward moment when you wake up and think it's a weekend, but it's a Monday.