Disney Mickey Mouse Party Ideas & Free Printables
Everything's Here to Create a Brilliant Disney Themed Party!
I've created this page as a one-stop-shop for all your Disney Mickey Mouse Party Needs! I hope I've got it covered here with links to plenty of freebies, as well as all the best party decorations and ideas I could find on the Internet! (If you're looking for Minnie Mouse, I have a separate page filled with Minnie party ideas and freebies).
Basically I've tried to do all the legwork for you to find the best party items and gift ideas for sale online anywhere.
So just keep on scrolling down to find them all!
PLEASE NOTE: Everything downloadable here can only be used for personal use.
What I'll Cover Here
- Printable Party Invitations and Decorations
- Party and Table Decorating Ideas
- Sweet Food Ideas
- Party Games
Printable Party Invitations & Decorations
Here's a Free Printable Invitation Direct From Disney! CLICK ON SOURCE TO GET PRINTABLE
Free Disney Donald & Pluto Birthday Party Invite Printables
I made these especially for you all, using these gorgeous Disney character backgrounds from Family Disney. I hope you like them. :) They're for personal use only.
CLICK ON SOURCE TO VIEW PRINTABLE IMAGE.
Vintage Mickey Mouse Invitation!
Sweet Food Ideas
Mickey (or Minnie) Ear Cupcakes
If you want to make Minnie Ears, just add a chocolate bow (white chocolate colored pink or red) to each of these Mickey Ear cupcakes.
- 12 ready-made cupcakes
- Frosting (any color)
- 6 regular or 12 mini chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos or any round, dark chocolate cookies), both normal and mini sizes.
- If using Oreos, split each cookie into halves.
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Push one half of a regular cookie (with the unfrosted side facing forward, obviously) halfway down in the middle of the frosted cupcake.
- For ears, set a pair of mini Oreo halves (again, unfrosted sides facing forward) right behind and to the sides of the head. Just press them in enough so they'll stay still and look like Mickey Ears.
Easy Donald Duck Cupcakes
- 12 ready-made cupcakes
- white frosting
- yellow Swedish Fish candies
- small black jellybeans
- black decorating icing
- Frost the cupcakes. Use the knife to pull the frosting up into a couple of feathery peaks at the top of the head.
- To make the bill, slice a yellow Swedish Fish candy in half lengthwise. Press the two halves into the frosting at the very edge of the cupcake, separating them slightly.
- For eyes, press two black jellybeans into the frosting. Use the black decorating icing to pipe on curved eyebrows, about 3/8 inch above the eyes.