Minnie Mouse Party Ideas and Free Printables
Everything for Your Minnie Mouse Party Is Here
Do you or someone you love just adore Minnie Mouse? I've done hours of research and put together the ultimate Minnie Mouse party resource for you! I truly hope this page will save you time and will be as convenient as I hope, so you can enjoy your party!
The most wonderful thing about choosing a Minnie theme is that you just need to choose a color (red or pink) and then select from the dozens of clever and sweet ideas to create a special party. In addition to printable ears, invitations, and thank you notes, I have compiled unique dessert, table-setting, and favor ideas to make your party special. I hope I've covered it all here! If you're organized ahead of time, you can do wonders with DIY!
PLEASE NOTE: All free items displayed here are only for personal use.
What I'll Cover Here
• Printable invitations, thank you notes, bows, and party decorations.
• Party and table decorating ideas.
• Sweet and savory food ideas.
• Party favors.
• Free games!
How to Use Free Minnie Mouse Clip Art for Your Party
- Use them with your Minnie Mouse email invite, Facebook invite, or printed invitation.
- Create gorgeous full color labels for party favors! Or make name tags for the party tables or dessert table.
- Sticker name labels can be a lifesaver for the mother of the birthday girl.
- Print them on round labels to make cupcake toppers!
- Make a collage or pattern and print on cardstock. Roll into cones to hold caramel popcorn, lollies, or candy.
- Make labels for water or juice bottles.
- Print out full sheets and then cut out to decorate the party room walls.
- Print two of the same image (one needs to be mirrored first before printing). Paste or glue onto both sides of a piece of cardboard (make sure they line up). Put a hole through the top and use fishing wire or ribbon to hang from the ceiling.
- Print out onto iron-on transfer paper to make a unique, personalized T-shirt for the birthday girl.
- Use them to create a great screensaver to have on your computer for the party day with a personalized message for the birthday girl.
- Make little fold-over table place cards.
Minnie Mouse Party Invitations
Minnie Mouse Printables Galore
Printable Invitations and Thank You NotesClick thumbnail to view full-size
How to Make Your Own Minnie Mouse Ears Headbands
If You Don't Want to Make Ears, Buy Them on Amazon
Pink and White Polka Dot Party Printables
Printable Polka Dot Patterns for Decorating
I created these background patterns to be used for invitations, party decorations (perhaps make chain rings with them), labels, stickers, or whatever comes to mind. Print them out for free! Use them in your cricut or silhouette machine to make party cut-outs.
Minnie Mouse Party Ideas
Stunning Pink Party
How's this for an incredible party room? Lolerica Entertainment of Orlando, Florida created this beautiful party. Have a look at the way they've very cleverly arranged the plates so they look like ears. They're not stuck together so the kids can use one for snacking, one for hot food, and one for the cake. Perfect!
Table Decoration IdeasClick thumbnail to view full-size
Watch This for More Great Ideas
Make Your Own Hanging Lanterns
Here's an easy and fabulous decoration idea: Buy some round black paper lanterns and make small black tissue pom poms. Attach to the round lantern to make Mickey or Minnie decorations. I love this idea, and it's so easy too!
Make a Hanging Pom Pom Decoration
Yummy Party Treats
Easy Pizza Idea
Fun Cake and Cupcake IdeasClick thumbnail to view full-size
A cute and easy cupcake idea: Bake chocolate cupcakes and frost with red or pink icing. Use round chocolate cookies for the ears and dot with marshmallows, white mentos or icing. Adorable and yummy!
Make Your Own Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
How to Make Cookies on a Stick
Make Your Own Candy Apples
Minnie Mouse Party Favors
Printable Favor Box Paper Craft
Make Your Own Minnie Mouse Hanging Lanterns
Free Party Games
Create a quick and easy bingo game template in Microsoft word or in photoshop and use online Minnie Mouse clip art to create several unique bingo sheets (make sure that each sheet has a different combinations of images).
When you're finished, print out them out and laminate or glue to cardboard to make them more sturdy. Then print out another set for you to cut up and use as the bingo call cards. Put them in a bowl or some kind of spinner, ready for you to choose and call out. Each child can either use coins or dabbers to mark off when they get a matching image!