Messages and Wishes for a Religious Wedding Card
Writing Religious Wedding Card Wishes
Some people may prefer religious wishes in wedding cards. Marriage as an event is often closely tied to religion, after all. If the couple is religious or if they're having a more traditional religious wedding ceremony, whether it's Catholic, Protestant, Hindu, or Muslim, that religion may give you some clues about what to write in their wedding card. Despite the growing popularity of secularism, traditional and religious marriages are still very common and popular these days. That's where this article comes in.
Find a variety of religious wedding wishes here for you to write in your card—these are more on the general side. As such, references to a higher being (God, for example) can be switched out accordingly with each respective religion. With that said, you're also free to merely use them as templates and modify them as you please. Enjoy!
General Religious Wedding Messages
- May God grant a happy and prosperous life to you both as you embark on your journey together as husband and wife. All the best for your wedding!
- May the blessings of the Almighty be with you both as you start your next phase in life together as man and wife.
- On this holy day, I wish you nothing but everlasting happiness, health, and a blessed life together. Happy wedding day! Congratulations on your marriage.
- From the core of my heart, I am sending my very best wishes to you two in your marriage. I pray that God grants you nothing but unending love and happiness in your life together.
- On this holy and happy occasion of your wedding day, I am sending these wishes to both of you. Marriage is a beautiful bond which grows stronger with love and affection. May God keep your relationship happy and full of love forever!
- Congratulations—your two souls are going to be united in marriage. May God never let the memory of this day fade from your heart. Happy wedding on this blessed day!
- Time has a devastating scythe which can destroy everything in its way. After all, once upon a time, there were the great Pharaohs in Egypt who saw immense fame and wealth that is no longer. While the movement of time may shift things in life, some will always remain. Just look: the great pyramids still stand strong, defying all-consuming time. May God give your love the tenacity of the Egyptian pyramids. May the edifice of your love and marriage remains in tact for years and lifetimes!
- As the Almighty is the fountain of all love, I pray to the Supreme Power to overflow your conjugal life with unending flow of love.
- May the love of god works as a strong glue to keep you attached in life, during all the happy and sad moments that life will throw away before you.
More General Religious Wedding Wishes
- Marriage is nothing if not full of acts of loving and sharing. May God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and happiness. Congratulations!
- Wishing you a joyous lifetime on this joyous day. I wish you both nothing but continuing happiness generated from the union of souls. May the humanity of God join me in this wish. Here's to a blessed lifetime of love to you both!
- Congratulations on the success of your two souls uniting in beautiful marriage on this beautiful day. Only with true love does a light shine this bright from God on this joyous day. All the best to you from your old friend! Congratulations.
- May your love for God and your love toward one another continue to grow day by day in your new life together. Congratulations!
- I am praying for a wonderful marriage for the two of you—I can't wait to witness what great things God has planned for your continuing love.
- May your life together be as strong as your faith. Warm blessings on this day!
- Congratulations on a match made in Heaven! May God bless you two not only with a wonderful wedding, but a wonderful life together in His presence.
With humbleness, I am going to state that I am no authority in writing wedding card messages. So, feel free to add to this collection in the comments below. As usual, all other comments are welcome.
Happy wedding day!