I enjoy giving advice to others when they are stuck on what to write in wedding cards.
How to Write a Wedding Wish
Quality and unique wedding wishes are hard to find in the wild west of the internet. Now, who will want to copy pest gibberish to wish the marriage anniversary of a close friend or a relative? Dear reader, I know you are not such a person and so you have stumbled upon this post after googling for a while. Welcome to you here in this page where I have tried to collect some special messages for you all of which are composed by yours truly. I know some of which could of a bit inferior quality but some are really cool (I hope). You can also modify a bit to customize a bit.
- You're now a team of two. Congrats on an unbeatable union! Wishing you a happy and successful marriage.
- My best wishes to two very exceptional people. Nothing makes me prouder than to tell the world that both of you are my friends. Enjoy a happy, fulfilling married life!
- Congratulations on the most important union of your life! May you two always find love and hope in the company of one another.
- Marriage is about finding true love and sharing a common, beautiful dream. Congrats on the find, and here's to making that dream come to life!
- Like today, may every other day of your life be filled with love, sympathy, and compassion! May the foundation of your relationship always be as solid as a rock.
- You are a perfect pair. You are an inspiration to us. Have a blissful conjugal life!
- Heartfelt congratulations to a perfect pair! Here's to a beautiful couple and a lifetime of wonderful memories.
- May you withstand every storm coming towards you in life, may you share all the happiness of life together. Enjoy the day!
- You are such a perfect made for each other couple that word's can't express it properly. Have a wonderful journey ahead.
Marriage Day Wishes
- You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
- Here's to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
- I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here's to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
- Use love as the driving force of your conjugal life! Wishing you all the best!
- The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
- Good things happen to good people, and I don't know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I've witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
- Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don't blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
- Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here's to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
- Wishing you a happy married life that even the all powerful destructive hands of time would not even scratch.
Funny Wedding Wishes
Note: Funny messages may not be for everyone. Depending on your relationship with the recipient of your message and their individual personality traits, not everyone will take such wishes lightly. It may be safer to reserve funny or sarcastic wedding messages for those who you are closer to or those who you for sure know won't be offended.
- Thanks for all the champagne and free food! Oh, and also congratulations on your marriage.
- John, enjoy your last day of freedom. Oops, I meant, enjoy the cake? P.S. Congratulations on your marriage, guys!
- What do parties, fun, and freedom have in common? They're all things you're giving up today!
- Welcome to a lifetime of always saying "yes" when you really mean "no." In other words, welcome to married life, buddy! Just kidding—congratulations on your marriage!
- Weddings are not for those with weak hearts - check my bank balance and you will understand... Nothing more to say!
- You are most welcome to the most dangerous part of your life. Now, it is too late to save you.
- You have a romantic relation which results in your marriage. Congratulations to you for killing your love by the hammer of wedding.
- Congratulations for your marriage and also to prove my theory that you are as smart as a box of rocks.
- Do you know the similarity between James Bond and a happy husband? Simple, both are fictional characters.
- Wishing you all the best for the day but unfortunately for you no amount of best wishes would save a husband from lifelong slavery.
- Be happy for today because you would forget happiness very soon!
- Congratulations on only having one option for the rest of your life! P.S. I'm glad that you opted for the right one. Here's to a happy marriage, you guys!
- I'm not sure why the portion allowing those to protest this union was taken out of the ceremony, but that's why wedding cards exist, right?
- Here's to your lifelong commitment to each other. Remember, that only applies to your relationship, and not your wardrobe, John.
- Do you know the secret of happy married life... sorry it is still a secret.
Give Your Opinion
I welcome all your comments and suggestions on these wedding wishes. Also, remember that you can use my collection of wedding wish messages as merely a template—you're free to modify them however you'd like.
You can also share your own creations or collections with me if you like. Feel free to comment here but please do not use short SMS type words.
Enjoy the wedding!
Imtiaz AHmed on March 18, 2019:
very nice collection you have! Really impressive. I was inspired to see this site and tried to collect beautiful collection for visitors please have a look https://startgoodmorning.blogspot.com/ good morning messages
Read More From Holidappy
Noushad & Rajoola Noushad on July 17, 2018:
Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary Sweet Cupple
Kavita on July 09, 2018:
Before 30 and after 20 is perfect age for marriage this is my personal opinion but in this time generally people get married after 30 due to education or carrier etc reasons may be.
Gwrald thomas Pais on February 02, 2018:
Nice quotes n messages
misnath jelsha on April 12, 2015:
Pooja on November 15, 2014:
Amazing simply superb..
Barrysoul on August 21, 2014:
After reading them a few times you can certainly help yourself to say exactly what you really want to say. Very helpful
DOGANNA SHETTY on June 23, 2014:
Dear Dr.Naresh and Pratibha.
Wishing the young couple lots of joy and happiness on their wedding.
FROM DOGANNA SHETTY AND FAMILY.
vrinda sharma on May 20, 2014:
Soooooo nice :-) :-)