How do you address someone who is divorced twice and the kids use the first husband's last name but the mother has the second husband's last name?


In this case, you can have a blended name, e.g., The Smith/Johnson Family

Updated on December 21, 2017

Original Article:

How to Properly Address an Envelope on a Card
By Robin Edmondson