Words with meaning can turn a day around. I like sharing meaningful words with others through my articles.
Quotes About Never Giving Up
The road before reaching any destination can be tiring and daring. With that in mind, let's talk about some tips about being successful.
- Always maintain the ability to learn new things.
- Try to save yourself from negative thoughts.
- Maintain your confidence even when things are hard.
- Always keep yourself motivated towards your goals.
- Have good books and good friends at your side.
- Create a clear vision of your goals.
- Connect with your values on a deeper level.
- Don't think about what happened in the past; think about the present.
Remember, inspiration starts from within you. Find it in yourself, keep it and make it work for you.
Always Maintain the Ability To Learn New Things
- "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- "You don't overcome challenges by making them smaller but by making yourself bigger." ― John C. Maxwell
- "He who laughs most, learns best." ― John Cleese
- "We now accept the fact that learning is a lifelong process of keeping abreast of change. And the most pressing task is to teach people how to learn." ― Peter Drucker
- "You're allowed to scream, you're allowed to cry, but you're never allowed to give up." ― Unknown
- "I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." ― Winston Churchill
- "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." ― Mahatma Gandhi
- "One learns from books and example only that certain things can be done. Actual learning requires that you do those things." ― Frank Herbert
- "Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." ― Benjamin Franklin
- "Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow." ― Anthony J. D'Angelo
Try To Save Yourself From Negative Thoughts
- "There are so many people who will tell you that you can't do this, but you have to make sure that your voice isn't going to be one of them." ― Pooja Agnihotri
- "You can, you should, and if you're brave enough to start, you will." ― Stephen King
- "Beware of those who are bored and not passionate about life, for they will bore you with reasons for not living." ― Suzy Kassem
- "Your thoughts carry you wherever you want to go. Weak thoughts don't have the energy to carry you far!" ― Israelmore Ayivor
- "In order to reach your highest potential, it is imperative that you remove all negative people from your life." ― Germany Kent
- "Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions" – Will Smith
- "Positive thinking (much like negative thinking) gets easier with practice." ― Cole Todd
- "Do not allow yourself to be bogged down by the negative thinking of others." ― Asa Don Brown
- "Negativity will distract you from your goals, so don't entertain it." ― Carlos Wallace
- "A positive brain can never give you the negative thoughts." ― J. Tisa
Maintain Your Confidence Even When Things Are Hard
- "No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That's why I'm here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world and myself." ― Unknown
- "Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ― Christopher Robin
- "Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth." ― Rumi
- "When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't." ― Jodi Picoult
- "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." ― Mary Anne Radmacher
- "When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them." ― Karen E. Quinones Miller
- "With confidence, you have won before you have started." ― Marcus Garvey
- "Tough times never last, but tough people do." ― Robert H. Schuller
- "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ― Thomas Edison
- "As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live." ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Always Keep Yourself Motivated Towards Your Goals
- "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ― Walt Disney
- "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy." —Norman Vincent Peale
- "Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve." ― Mary Kay Ash
- "Everything you can imagine is real."― Pablo Picasso
- "Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery." ― J.K. Rowling
- "Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open." —Pauline Kael
- "Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star." —W. Clement Stone
- "Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you." ― Mark Cuban
- "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." —Sam Levenson
- "You can, you should, and if you're brave enough to start, you will." ― Stephen King
Have Good Books and Good Friends at Your Side
- "Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." ― Mark Twain
- "Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers." ― Socrates
- "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." ― Bob Marley
- "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." ― Muhammad Ali
- "Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground." —Theodore Roosevelt
- "A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." ― Elbert Hubbard
- "Any fool can know. The point is to understand." ― Albert Einstein
- "Great minds are always feared by lesser minds." ― Dan Brown
- "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." ― Daniel J. Boorstin
Create a Clear Vision of Your Goals
- “You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.” ― Unknown
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” ― Isabelle Lafleche
- “Hold the vision, trust the process.” ― Unknown
- “One day or day one. You decide.” ― Unknown
- “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.” ― Jaymin Shah
- “Do not wait; the time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert
- “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” —George Whitefield
- “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” ― Unknown
- “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” ― Gary Vaynerchuk
Connect With Your Values on a Deeper Level
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn't change the heart of others-- it only changes yours.” ― Shannon Alder
- “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- "But if you forgive someone for something they did to you, it doesn’t mean you agree with what they did or believe it was right. Forgiving that person means you have chosen not to dwell on the matter anymore; you have moved on with your life.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
- "Every job from the heart is, ultimately, of equal value. The nurse injects the syringe; the writer slides the pen; the farmer plows the dirt; the comedian draws the laughter. Monetary income is the perfect deceiver of a man's true worth.” ― Criss Jami
- “You will never gain anyone's approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.” ― Mandy Hale
- “If you have to convince someone to stay with you then they have already left.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “A diamond doesn't start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. I'm that diamond.” ― Solange Nicole
Don’t Think About What Happened in the Past; Think About the Present
- "There is a need for changing the way we think about development in the current climate change scenario." ― IS Chahal, Mumbai Municipal Commissioner
- "Take the first step, that's half the battle, and be consistent." ― Madan Gowri
- "The key to success lies in experimenting, failing, gleaning the invaluable lessons from the failures, and priming yourself up for success." ― Madhav Sheth
- "Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions." ― Will Smith
- "Don't Think About What Happened, Always Think About The Present." ― Md Parvej Ansari
- "Always think extra hard before crossing over to a bad side, if you were weak enough to cross over, you may not be strong enough to cross back!" ― Victoria Addino
- "If you are positive, you'll see opportunities instead of obstacles." ― Widad Akrawi
- "Stay positive, all other choices are pointless punishments to your psyche." ― Joe Peterson
- "Every once in a while you gotta stop worrying or thinking and just let go. Have some fun in your life. Trust me, it's worth it." ― Unknown
- Never give up great things take time." ― Frank Zane
In 1974, there was an Indian film, Imtahan. The actor Kishore Kumar sang a song, and the lyrics were "Ruk Jana Nahi, Tum Kahin Haar Ke," translating to, "Don't stop, you are lost somewhere."
The truth of life is hidden in this song that sometimes difficult situations and obstacles will stop us from moving forward, but we do not have to be afraid of them.
You have to overcome these bad situations with your strong intentions and strategy. Dreams are not fulfilled just by dreaming; it requires hard work and precise strategy.
Misbah Sheikh from The World of Rebels. on September 26, 2021:
I enjoyed reading your beautiful article. Great quotes. You are right that the journey to the destination is both exhausting and frightening. Anyone can sit and lose in such a situation. Those who maintain their spirits, on the other hand, are eventually referred to as the rich of fortune. We all have to unfold our own myth as Rumi said. So we should never give up as Frank zane said, "great things take time."
Thank you so much for sharing these lovely quotes with us.
Blessings to you!!!
BRENDA ARLEDGE from Washington Court House on September 26, 2021:
A few great quotes.
It's hard to not look back though.
Sometimes looking back helps give you the inspiration to move forward.
Li-Jen Hew on September 26, 2021:
I love quotes! Thank you for sharing many of them as they are helpful reminders and motivational too. It was thoughtful of you to choose quotes under different headings. I also like that you mentioned the song meaning in your conclusion. It adds more personal touch.