StricktlyDating is an Australian writer who creates pages of original funny quotes and status updates.
Here I've compiled hundreds of short quotes for you to use when you want to make it known that you are not sorry . . . not at all . . . not one little bit!
What to Say When You're Not Sorry
- Remember that time I said I'm sorry? Me either.
- I'm not sorry! Did I mention I was sorry? Nooooo.
- I assure you I would have no problem saying I'm sorry if I meant it.
- Did you hear me say I'm sorry? No!
- If you are wondering if I am sorry, I am not!
- If I was sorry, I would say so.
- How about I say sorry when I mean it?
- The more I think about it, the more I realise I am not sorry!
- Wow! I am sorry . . . sorry that we even met!
- I am sorry that I cannot unfriend you in real life.
- How about I say sorry when pigs fly.
- How about I say sorry in my next life.
- How about I just say sorry for not being interested in saying sorry.
- I'm about as sorry as a politician who changes their mind.
- When it comes to you, sorry doesn't even fit into my vocabulary.
- I could not be less sorry.
- If you are waiting for a sorry, don't hold your breath.
- I'm not sure I could be less sorry if I tried.
- If I felt I had something to be sorry for, I would say sorry!
- Quit trying to force me to say sorry when I am not.
- I'm not being stubborn. I am just not sorry!
- How about I act sorry when you act worthy of an apology.
- How about you realise I am really not sorry.
- Newsflash! I am not sorry.
- I am only sorry I fell for your lies.
- I am only sorry I didn't see the real you earlier.
- I am only sorry that I wasted time on you.
- I am sorry, but you have not been on my mind at all.
- I am sorry if you were expecting me to say sorry.
- I am sorry if I gave you the impression I was genuinely sorry.
- I don't believe you're sorry, and I am not either.
- If I thought for a second I had something to feel sorry about, I would say sorry.
- You might be sorry, but that doesn't mean I feel sorry too.
- Look at me. Do I look sorry to you? No!
- Do I look sorry? No, I do not—I meant what I said.
- I think it's amazing how sorry I do not feel.
- If only you knew how sorry I am not.
- If only you would accept that I don't feel it necessary to say sorry.
- Remember that just because you are sorry doesn't mean I am sorry too.
- You'll be waiting forever if you're waiting for me to say I'm sorry.
- I can't say I'm sorry because I am genuinely not.
- I can't find a reason in the world to say sorry to you.
- I don't find it difficult to say sorry. I just find it difficult to say it when I don't mean it.
- I can't accept your apology and I can't say I'm sorry myself.
- The more pressure you put on me to say sorry, the more I do not want to say it.
- If you expect me to say sorry, you are waiting for something that is never going to happen.
- Keep saying you're sorry, but I won't change my mind, because I am not sorry.
- I feel bad because you seem genuinely sorry—but I'm not.
- I hope you find a way to realise that I don't feel sorry about my choices.
- I might eventually forgive you but I am not sorry for what I said.
- I don't know what you expect me to be sorry about, but I am truly not sorry for anything.
- I don't care that you are sorry. I am not.
- I accept that you are sorry, but I feel that I am not.
- I accept that I've made mistakes, but not saying sorry isn't one of them.
- How about instead of nagging me to say sorry, you just leave me alone.
- If you were worthy of an apology, I would certainly have said sorry by now.
- Don't come to me expecting an apology for reacting to your bad behaviour.
- If there was a real reason or need to say I'm sorry, I would have said it already.
- I will not apologise for my own choices. I am not sorry and I don't owe you an apology.
- In case you didn't realise, I'm not sorry—not even in the slightest.
- I'm sorry that you didn't turn out to be who I thought you would be.
- I'm sorry, do I look sorry? Because I am not.
- I'm sorry, but you made the mistake, not me. I have nothing to be sorry about.
- I'm sorry, but I checked my calendar and I won't care about you next week either.
- I'm sorry that I can't continue our friendship.
- I'm sorry that I could not continue in our relationship.
- I'm sorry, I don't want the fresh start we talked about.
- I'm sorry I can't change for you.
- I'm sorry you can't be who I need you to be.
- I'm sorry you just don't get it.
- I'm sorry I won't be coming around anymore.
- I'm sorry you are not good enough for me.
- I'm sorry you want something that I do not.
- I'm sorry for caring when you do not.
- I'm sorry, but I am just not in love with you.
- I care about you, but—I'm sorry—I don't love you.
- I'm sorry you stole my heart and broke it.
- I'm sorry but I don't want to spend another minute with you.
- I'm sorry, but I've moved on.
- I'm sorry, but I don't want to get back together.
- I'm sorry, but you have used up all your chances.
- I'm sorry, but you left—and I moved on.
- I'm sorry, I can't go out. I'm having a bad hair day.
- I am sorry you did what you knew was wrong.
- I'm sorry. I think we should just forget it and move on.
- I'm sorry, but you really stress me out.
- I'm sorry, but I'll be much happier if you just leave me alone.
- I'm sorry, but my life is much less complicated without you.
- I'm sorry. It is just bad timing.
- I'm sorry, you were so stupid to let me go.
- I'm sorry, but it's your loss.
- I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for what has happened.
- I'm sorry, but you deserved it.
- I'm sorry that you only seem to care about yourself.
- I'm sorry I am not perfect.
- I'm sorry you're finding it so difficult without me, but I have moved on and I am happy.
- I'm sorry we want different things.
- I'm sorry you only realised what you lost after you left.
- I'm sorry. I wasn't ignoring you. I just had something more important to do.
© 2013 StrictlyQuotes
peachy from Home Sweet Home on February 28, 2015:
I m sorry but its your loss, superb quote
FlourishAnyway from USA on February 09, 2015:
"I'm sorry, but you deserved it." I could probably use that one and feel excellent about it.
Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on July 05, 2013:
"I am sorry that I cannot unfriend you in real life." I think I could. Interesting!
Firoz from India on July 03, 2013:
Musadiq Rahim from Islamabad, Pakistan on July 02, 2013:
nice collection :)
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on July 02, 2013:
Interesting and informative, I Am NOT SORRY Quotes. For When You Are NOT SORRY,can make one think even more