Engelta keeps a notebook full of meaningful quotes and enjoys sharing these words of wisdom and inspiration with others.
- Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.
- True confidence has no room for jealousy and envy. When you know you are great, you have no reason to hate.
- Those who tell the stories rule the world.
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.
- When he told me not to play with fire or I might get burnt, I just laughed and said: "Baby, you can't get burned when you're the flame!"
- Discipline: choosing between what you want now and what you want most!
- Your body is your temple. It is your home, and you must decorate it.
- Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.
- Fear is stupid; so are regrets.
- There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up.
- Talking kills your mystery. And when you kill the mystery, the guy does not call back.
- Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That is who you really are. Let go of any part of you that does not believe it.
- Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. I ask myself "What are you gonna do about it?" I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me. —Beyonce
- I will leave such an imprint in your heart, that anyone you entertain after me will have to know me in order to understand you.
- We are all made of time, and we keep wasting each other.
- Do not be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others.
- Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.
- The rage you feel? Listen to me carefully. It is a gift! Use it, but do not let anyone see it.
- We have calcium in our bones, iron in our veins, carbon in our soul, and nitrogen in our brains. 93% stardust with soul made of flames, we are all just stars that have people names.
- For whatever we lose, like a you or a me, it is always ourselves we find at the sea.
- The earth has grown old with its burden of care, but at Christmas it is always young!
- You win a few, you lose a few. Some get rained out. But you got to dress for all of them.
- You are only insecure for losing someone when you know someone else can treat them better.
- The race is long, and in the end, it is only with yourself.
- You hate on my success like we do not have the same 24 hours.
- The greatest fear in the world is of the opinions of others. And the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.
- Build a life you do not need a vacation from.
- Do not wait for the world to recognize your greatness, live it, and let the world catch up to you.
- Find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
- The feeling you have is only yours and you can always change it.
- Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress others.
- Live the life you'd be envious of if you saw someone else living it.
- You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess.
- In the end there does not have to be anyone who understands you . . . there just has to be someone who wants to.
- We are scientists trying to make sense of the stars inside us.
- People will love you and people will hate you, and none of that will have anything to do with you.
Being afraid of things going wrong is not the way to make things go right.
- Do not drown within your own storm.
- What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.
- Take very little notice on those people who choose to treat you poorly. It is how they are defining their story, not yours.
- I am not afraid. I was born to do this.
- Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.
- We looked at each other a little too long to be 'just friends'.
- What if I told you 10 years from now your life would be exactly the same? Doubt you'd be happy! So, why are you afraid of change?
- Remain humble, but still let these people know!
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does!
- Crazy how you gotta wait until it is dark out to see who is really with you.
- You can be shaped, or you can be broken. There is not much in between.
- Do something instead of killing time, because time is killing you.
- A good goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.
- And with those eyes you could have set the sky on fire, but you chose to burn me instead.
- Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.
- This is the real secret of life—to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now.
- You do not make art out of good intentions.
- I am convinced that different people awaken different beasts in you.
- Broken crayons still color.
- Every chance you get, SHINE! They hate that!
- The best kind of humans are the ones who stay.
- Love only gets old if you let it.
- The world does not want to be saved. It wants to be loved! That's how you save it.
- Old is when you give up . . . until then . . . you are Spectacular!
Visualize yourself being successful. How would you walk, talk, act or work?
- There are things known and there are things unknown and in between are the doors.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair.
- Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.
- No matter where you are from, your dreams are valid!
- Beautiful things do not ask for attention.
- "How long is forever?" "Sometimes, just one sec."
- It is what you read when you do not have to, that determines who you will be when you can not help it.
- All the magic I have known, I have had to make it myself.
- Let's do what we love and do a lot of it.
- We tell the story to get it back, to capture the traces of footfalls through the snow.
- I have the ocean's soul. I want everything and nothing in harmony. I am chaos.
- Do not go back to less just because you are too impatient to wait for the best!
Be somebody who makes everybody, feel like a somebody.
Read More From Holidappy
- She was the prettiest hell I have been in. I did not mind burning at all.
- People change and they forget to tell each other.
- Most people think happiness is about gaining something, but it is not. It is all bout getting rid of the darkness you accumulate.
- When nobody celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. You are your own entertainment.
- My soul is full of longing for the secret of the sea and the heart of the great ocean sends a thrilling pulse through me.
- Life does not have to be perfect for it to be wonderful!
- I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
- Most of the cruelty in this world is just misplaced energy.
- Do not hide, enhance!
- "What makes you jump out of the bed in the morning?" "The thought that any ordinary day could be the day I will look back on when I am older as being the best day of my life."
- How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours.
- Everything you are going through is preparing you for what you asked.
- Someday you will look back and know exactly why it had to happen.
- The successful warrior is the average man with laser-like focus.
- Laugh at the men who tell you you are pretty. You are more than that!
- It is OK to live a life others do not understand.
- I am still learning to love the parts of me no one claps for.
- What you see in others tells more about you than them.
- When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
- In order to forget, you must be ready to be forgotten.
- You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
For each question, choose the best answer. The answer key is below.
- Who said: have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
- Steve Jobs
- Stephanie Meyer
- Who said: The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits.
- Who said: Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Who said: if you love two people in the same time, choose the second one.
- Bob Marley
- Steve Jobs
Interpreting Your Score
If you got between 0 and 1 correct answer: You should read more.
If you got 2 correct answers: You should keep reading more books.
If you got 3 correct answers: You did good, though you should keep reading.
If you got 4 correct answers: Marvelous!
© 2015 Ensorcelie
Sahiba Kaur on April 25, 2017:
Wow!! Inspiring words. Keep Inspiring!! you are doing wonderful work☺Keep up the good deeds
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on April 14, 2017:
I wish I can help you somehow, and you break that off.
Joe watson on April 13, 2017:
Im in somewhat of a verbally bad relationship and alot of your quotes give me words i needed to learn see and remember about myself.
Alejandra Ruiz on March 23, 2017:
I love it! ❤
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on February 24, 2017:
"You get what You give" so true, and something most people forget about.
Natalie Aragon on February 22, 2017:
To get respect you have to give it!
Respect is earned, Not given!
You get what you give in life!
Alexandra Antoniou on February 05, 2017:
It is like if we had the same kind of experiences , the same kind
of dreams and hopes.Strange coincidence. Thank you.
Mbasa on November 16, 2016:
Harry on October 15, 2016:
What glorious words!
Juliana on September 14, 2016:
Thank you so much for your inspirational quotes! I needed it today. A break up and surgery in one day is a lot!! I have a reason to love myself for who I am. I will keep coming back for more.
Kerry Sereda on September 08, 2016:
reading these quotes made me relax nice.
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on August 02, 2016:
Thank you for inspiring me to keep working on Hubpages!
Nely Lozano on August 02, 2016:
Excellent absolutely excellent. Thank you so much, for every single word.
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on May 31, 2016:
This is very good though!
Cecilia Higgins on May 29, 2016:
Can I rephrase one of your amazing quotes, not to replace but to add another perspective?
When he told me not to play with fire, as I might get burnt, I laughed and said:
"When the lesson is learned, you won't get burned twice!"
Debbie Bouck on April 19, 2016:
You have in lighted me in so many was, some I can't speak of. Know in your heart of hearts, you have truely moved me. Your written are so lovely. Thank you so much, you have helped me make a wonderful decision. I will always remember this for the rest of my life. Thanks again. Your secret admyerer
Arpin Gajjar from Ahmedabad, GJ, India on April 13, 2016:
All quotes are amazing. really motivational
Yanglish on November 19, 2015:
Wonderful collection of quotes. Read in one breath.
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on November 02, 2015:
Thank you for the appreciation. :)
Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on November 01, 2015:
Really great quotes! Thanks for the inspiration.
Nasrin vakil on September 25, 2015:
Rachel Lopez on September 12, 2015:
GOD has a purpose for your Pain,
a reason for your Struggle and
a Gift for your Faithfulness.
DON'T GIVE UP!
Hansika Sachdeva from India on September 10, 2015:
Thanks for all the inspirational quotes. They qre truly beautiful.
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on July 21, 2015:
I am glad I helped you feel better :)
William Bankes on July 20, 2015:
The quotes make me feel happy - that I'm not alone.
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on July 13, 2015:
thank you :))
Sally on July 13, 2015:
Your quotes really made me love myself i love it
hendrikje on June 19, 2015:
Love your quotes they are so true...
Elena from London, UK on May 30, 2015:
I absolutely love these quotes and the positive energy that comes with it. Thanks.
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on May 01, 2015:
Thank you :)
Gebs on May 01, 2015:
Exactly what I needed to hear......thank you
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on April 16, 2015:
Happy to know I made you happy ! :)
email@example.com on April 16, 2015:
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on April 10, 2015:
arty515 on April 10, 2015:
I absolutely love, relate to, and agree with all of your photos, comments, list of rules/observations. You are awesome! Thank you!
lynn on April 05, 2015:
loved the comments. so true
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on March 26, 2015:
I am so happy to read this comment :) Thank you
Jeannie on March 25, 2015:
Absolutely loved all the quotes. It was like they were speaking to just me. Made me feel inspired.
Ensorcelie (author) from Albania on March 15, 2015:
Thank you for taking time and reading them :) and Thank you for the nice comment :)
Susan on March 15, 2015:
Thank you for taking the time to post the quotes. They are refreshing and encouraging. Life truly is a journey! I have chosen to mKe it a fabulous world cruise, that I share with whomever wants to see and with whom ever will listen. I feel our passage thru this life, is to enlighten others make them smile from the inside out. And make their day better, simply because we touched the in some simple' little non complicated, with out
Looking for a return way. Thank you again. And. Ay sunshine and blessings guide you path each and every day
Susan from Canada
ZH on February 26, 2015:
Wow amazing words!!! They just filled me with energry from head to toe. Thanj you
Shrikrishna Potdar from Bangalore on February 18, 2015:
Thanks Zoenchi This is a beautiful collection of inspirational quotes. These quotes are perfect for me at the right time.
peachy from Home Sweet Home on January 29, 2015:
I like number two, we are wasting time, indeed